Birmingham, Alabama
5.0
Turnaround Time

They installed my roof in 09', my sisters roof in 10' and my mom's roof in 2014.Tommy came out and was able to get my roof approved through insurance where several roofing companies failed.

Since our roof was originally asbestos Tommy upgraded our shingles to a new slate product Bear Roofing installs without my family coming out of pocket for anything but the deductible. I recommended Bear to 2 friends, my mom and my sister and they all thanked me. I know Tommy stayed on site for each installation. I watched several roofs go up in my neighborhood that took 3 to 4 days each.

I also heard the horror stories of companies taking checks upfront and never showing back up.

Bear is a pleasure to work with.I would recommend this company over anyone.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Bear Roofs?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Lockridge Homes - My Lockridge Home Lockridge Homes "If you are thinking of building a home with Lockridge Homes of Rolesville, NC come see my home first. Call me at 336-599-3930 and set up a time to see..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Hardwood Flooring Installation from Durham, North Carolina 50 Floor "On December 4, 2014, we signed a purchase order with 50 Floor to remove existing hardwood floors and carpet in our home and to install new hardwood based on the..." Read more Mary Kay - Ripoff Mary Kay " I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Nu Look Autobody repair in Norcross GA.  Awful work, Horrible attitudes! Nu Look Autobody "I had the Nu Look autobody repair the damaged rear-end of my mustang. The damage was about $2500.00. After weeks they told it was complete. I saw it and immediately..." Read more