5.0
Turnaround Time

They installed my roof in 09', my sisters roof in 10' and my mom's roof in 2014.Tommy came out and was able to get my roof approved through insurance where several roofing companies failed.

Since our roof was originally asbestos Tommy upgraded our shingles to a new slate product Bear Roofing installs without my family coming out of pocket for anything but the deductible. I recommended Bear to 2 friends, my mom and my sister and they all thanked me. I know Tommy stayed on site for each installation. I watched several roofs go up in my neighborhood that took 3 to 4 days each.

I also heard the horror stories of companies taking checks upfront and never showing back up.

Bear is a pleasure to work with.I would recommend this company over anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Bear Roofs and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bear Roofs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Bear Roofs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bear Roofs?

Comments